More research in leapmotion
My calibration painting isn’t working … there are two issues …
First it goes up to 30ish then resets the count to 0 instantly. Second it seems that after like 20 or 30 seconds the paint strokes start to be forgotten. I’m over 20 checks of 2 – 3 minutes a piece.
My only thoughts are what if it’s a memory issue, but I’m running 12gigs with only ~3gig used.
- everything on official documentation & trouble shooting
- wiping screen
- lights (see below)
- distance from screen (see below)
- glossy desktop
- the newer version auto disables the reading stream during calibration, but I checked it everytime after the first 12 tests.
- on / off
- 20 watt bulbs behind me
- single bulb behind the monitor
- bright bulbs with a sheet between myself & computer
- clockwise / counter clockwise circles
- 8 combinations of the above
- 4″ away
- 2″ away like guide on tomshardware said instead of 4″ like guide says
Then of course i did various lighting schemes along with combining different types of motions & distances.